<VV> Do I win the prize as first person to check into the CORSA convention hotel for the '07 event? :-)

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Tue Jul 17 16:34:09 EDT 2007

My son Kyle (7) and I arrived today. We actually flew into DTW about 1:00 AM but stayed near the airport. Host hotel seems very nice. Will be meeting a friend tonight for dinner and starting several days of touring auto museums tomorrow.

Also, as a fluke, I sent in an article on my shop to the Hagerty newsletter... They used it! I didn't realize they had because they didn't send me a note. Here's the link:

http://www.hagerty.com/NewsManager/templates/template_prot.aspx?articleid=1250&zoneid=2

--Kent