<VV> radio

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Tue Jul 17 13:01:01 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/16/2007 5:32:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nalllm at verizon.net writes:

Tip!!  TEST the radio before you buy!!  simple yet  effective!! ggg

When I sold my Corsa AM/FM radio at the 1984  Convention I had it hooked up
to a speaker and fully charged battery and playing  music for much of the
convention.  It finally sold for $150 (hey, that was  substantial $$$ 23 years
ago!!) on the LAST day of the Convention.  Nobody  would have paid that kind of $
without hearing it play.
    Frank "proof is in the hearing"  Burkhard