<VV> Wanted 1961-1964 Corvair Coupe or Convertible Project - $500

Darren "Big D" Agazio darrenvvagazio at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 17 22:51:42 EDT 2007

I'm looking for an early model Corvair coupe or vert. Prefer less structural rust and more mechanical problems. $500 or less. Huntsville Madison, AL area. Cell 248-705-8995 Home ask for Darren 256-430-4984. Prefer email contact at first.

Location of car Nashville to Chattanooga to Birmingham. I'm located in Huntsville, AL area.

Darren
Corvairless in Huntsville, AL