<VV> Turkey Roaster Secret

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Tue Jul 17 23:12:15 EDT 2007

I agree. Remove the accelerator rod from the transmission bellcrank and
loosen the front nut on the idler pulley to allow it to flip backwards.
Also, the choke linkages do need to be unscrewed and removed, with the
female part remaining sticking 1" up out of the head. If you remove the
idler pully assembly I think you may twist and turn and be successful
without removing the accelerator rod, but it is much easier if you do.

Brute force is not needed here. :-)

Frank DuVal