<VV> Turkey Roaster Secret

Shaun McGarvey shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Tue Jul 17 23:22:38 EDT 2007

The accelerator rod is a breeze to remove, and will make it a little easier,
but you don't need to....
The choke rods must be spun out and removed.
Start lifting at the right front. The trick is getting the front lifted then
sliding it slightly forward and to the right to come out from under the
gen/alt bolt ear on the oil filter adapter.

yea, Vairily ... Shaun