<VV> Parts at Detroit (adv)

Robert Marlow, Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Wed Jul 18 19:36:07 EDT 2007

Large Parts Sale and Large Parts for sale at Detroit!

Bring your truck to the Detroit Convention because I will be in the swap meet offering complete engines (including a correct Corsa 140 and a 164-cid FC engine) and complete 3.27 and 3.55 four-speed transaxles for years ‘64, ‘65, and ‘66 (one posi,too).

plus

NOS body parts, used Paxton and Judson superchargers, NOS AC oil filters by the case, rock-solid suspension crossmembers, galvanized splash pans for FC models, brand-new 15x6 aluminum Western Wheels, NOS Kennedy adapter for Chevy small-block, NOS wheel opening trim, original T-O-P dealer training film kits, NOS Heavy Duty springs, OTTO valve covers, and more NOS and select-used parts!

Please do not reply to this message because my e-mail delivery is flaky and I'm hitting the road to Detroit anyway!  Look in the swap meet for my white GMC pickup with "Vairtec" on the doors and a white trailer behind.