<VV> Tranny gasket

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Fri Jul 20 12:01:42 EDT 2007

My sealer of choice for many cork and paper gaskets for several years
has been the copper spray stuff. Even though it is not for use on paper
and cork.... It is designed for metal head gaskets. Hi Tack also works
good in liquid or spray form.

For Loctite's brochure, see:
http://www.loctite.com/int_henkel/loctite_mx/binarydata/pdf/LT3355v4_MROgasketingsealing.pdf

Frank DuVal