Hope you like HOT weather Re: <VV> CORSA Convention - weather

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 15:55:24 EDT 2007

Ned,
    I guess other things besides "beauty" are in the  "eye" of the beholder.
Those temps you mention are about TWENTY  degrees HOTTER than what I consider
great weather for walking around  outside.  Maybe that's why I'll never
retire to Florida!
    As long as CORSA insists on having EVERY Convention  during the hottest
month of the year, I'll be avoiding most of the ones in the  hotter regions of
the country.
    Frank "like Corvairs, runs better when cooler"  Burkhard

In a message dated 7/20/2007 12:56:14 PM Eastern Daylight Time,