<VV> 1966 turbo

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 00:15:12 EDT 2007

Not much need for the "other Frank", since you did such a good job  already!!
In fact, all I can add is a recommendation to get the "Corvair Basics"
manual from CORSA and study the chapter on turbos to fill out further details on
what you've already summarized.  (Of course, I may be a "little" prejudiced  in
that matter.<GGG>)
    Thanks for beating me to the punch, Frank!!
    "The other" Frank (Burkhard)

In a message dated 7/20/2007 6:43:31 PM Eastern Daylight Time,