Staying Cool in HOT weather Re: <VV> CORSA Convention - weather

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 00:30:28 EDT 2007

Hey Mark,
    If you're going to whine about us other whiners, at  least get your facts
straight.  I'm not complaining about "how hot it is in  the summertime".  I
am disagreeing with CORSA's decision  to always pick SUMMERTIME to hold the
Conventions occasionally in the  hottest areas of the country.  Lake Placid,
Portland, Chicago and even  Flagstaff are fine.  But Houston, south Florida and
Phoenix would not  be.
    I too like A/C in my cars.  But somehow I  can't seem to get it to keep
me cool when I'm walking around outside at the  Corvair swap meets, and the car
shows and while spectating at the autocross and  all other OUTSIDE events.
Maybe you can tell me your secret on how you  manage to get your A/C to keep
you cool under those conditions.
    Frank "expectantly waiting to learn" Burkhard

In a message dated 7/20/2007 4:45:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,