<VV> 1966 turbo

Louis Armer carmerjr at mindspring.com
Sat Jul 21 00:41:50 EDT 2007

I hope that you have joined a local club and also joined CORSA. This
list is a service supported by
local Corvair clubs and by CORSA. You miss a lot by not joining
Corvair clubs is you own a Corvair

Corvairly,
Chuck Armer
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

  At 07:25 PM 7/20/2007, you wrote:
>  Thanks again for help, car did have a bad muffler and there was
> holes in the exahust crossover. The few I talked to said this would
> not be a problem, however you people seem to really know these cars
> inside an out . I'll be working on this project for the rest of the
> summer. I may need you guys soon for something else. This is the
> first car I have ever tried to fix!!! O yeh, and taken the engine,
> out my neighbor had to come over to see that one.
>
>   mark bobolz
>ps. everyone who has provided you with all the helpful information
>belongs to CORSA.

CORSA Tri-membership Chairman
CORSA Member
Corvanatics Member