<VV> Who needs pylons?

D. Barry Ellison bars84crx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 20 19:46:16 EDT 2007

I was in Mexico this past week.  I happened to catch a blurb on the news
that was obviously a very, VERY low speed autocross at (what looked like) a
Chevy dealer parking lot.  They had the lanes lined in white so no one could
get lost.  Although most of the course markers were indeed pylons, some of
them were just old tires!

Who needs pylons?

Barry, still in transit from Leon, Mexico, I might be home about midnight.
2 lates (both running again but the black car goes down soon now that the
vert is back on the road), 2 earlies (neither running)