Still More Re: Hope you like HOT weather Re: <VV> CORSA Convention - weather

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Sat Jul 21 05:34:33 EDT 2007

  _____

From: FrankCB at aol.com [mailto:FrankCB at aol.com]
Sent: Friday, July 20, 2007 11:55 PM
To: jekepler at amplex.net; AeroNed at aol.com; virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: Still More Re: Hope you like HOT weather Re: <VV> CORSA Convention
- weather

John,

    Nowhere in my original email did I say that DETROIT is a HOTTER region
of the country.  Maybe you should read it again more slowly this time!

Funny..that was going to be my suggestion to you..or did I inadvertently
walk into one of those smug, pettifogging "It depends on what your
definition of "is" is." arguments?

  Houston and Phoenix and southern Florida are some of the hotter regions of
this country that I was thinking of, NOT Detroit.

No question..but just what does THAT have to do with a Convention in
Detroit, or Buffalo, or Portland, or Lexington, or Carlisle...are those all
in other, unidentified "Hot regions"...or is it just "summer" you're getting
bilious about?

John