Still More Re: Hope you like HOT weather Re: <VV> CORSA Convention - weather

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 23:54:47 EDT 2007

John,
    Nowhere in my original email did I say  that DETROIT is a HOTTER region
of the country.  Maybe you should read  it again more slowly this time!
Houston and Phoenix and southern Florida  are some of the hotter regions of this
country that I was thinking of, NOT  Detroit.
    Frank "likes to use my full name" Burkhard

In a message dated 7/20/2007 4:22:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time,