<VV> PG transmission adjustment (long, long, long)

D. Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Sat Jul 21 12:20:48 EDT 2007

Stephen,
   This  looks to me as a weak contact in the ignition switch. I had the same on my Rampy 2 years ago. Get a good switch or... carefully disassembly the one in your car and clean inner contacts. On mine I installed a hidden external relay ($ 2) close to the starter in order to give much more life to my "refurbished" switch. No problems since then. If you are not electrical inclined, tell me to send you a diagram and/or pictures for the relay installation. Maybe yours colud work as it is with just adding the relay.

    Daniel

<<The dash  lights do nothing in L,D and R (or anything in between) when the key
is turned.  The Gen/Fan lights dim when the key is turned in N to
crank the engine and quickly go back to normal when the pressure on
the key is released.>>