<VV> Convention Hotel - WiFi?

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Sat Jul 21 21:19:31 EDT 2007

I have been using the wired connection in my room and it's been fine. Didn't ask at the front desk for it so not sure if that's because the previous room occupant used it or what... It's free regardless. I recommend using a wired connection wherever available since the wireless connections are always unsecured.

--Kent