<VV> Rochester HV needle and seat question

Corsa corsa at comcast.net
Sat Jul 21 21:21:18 EDT 2007

I just purchased a pair of HV rebuild kits from Clark's for the 69 vert.
I found that the seat in the needle and seat assembly is the large aftermarket
 .096" diameter fuel orifice instead of the stock .084" diameter fuel orifice.
What issues if any will this cause? Should I just reuse the stock seat and the new needle valve from the rebuild kit?
Please advise since the one article I read about the seats does not recommend using the aftermarket seats for normal driving.

Bigwave Dave