<VV> Road to Detroit

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 22:47:57 EDT 2007

Well, the Wichita gang is more than half way to Detroit. Terry Kalp, Jim
Dallas and myself left early this morning and stopped in Terre Haute for the
night. Jim is trailering his EM race car and I'm driving my LM coupe pulling a
"baby trailer" with the race tires. Terry is riding with Jim in the AC truck,
go  figure. The weather has been nearly perfect, except for a small shower in
KC. We  have gotten lots of interest in the cars at every stop.

Anyhow, we're stopping in Anderson to visit with the Leveque's and tour
their shop. That should be very interesting.

Ned