<VV> 60 Corvair Scam on e-bay ( humor ?)

Charles Lee at Proper Pro Per chaz at ProperProPer.com
Sun Jul 22 13:10:23 EDT 2007

Well, it's gone now -

Aside from a hijacked User ID, what is the purpose of this scam ?

And why is it always $7600 ?  Makes it kind of easy to spot, doncha think ?

----- Original Message -----
From: "D. Monasterio" <dmonasterio at megared.net.mx>
To: <kobramax at insightbb.com>
Cc: "virtualvairs" <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2007 4:35 PM
Subject: Re:<VV> 60 Corvair Scam on e-bay ( humor ?)

    So, you have been doing their job for free !!!

    Daniel (nothing better to do do this weekend)

<<That is why I have reported well over 1,000 of these fake ads
in the last two weeks. I told e-bay that they should be much more proactive
if they expect there users to have any kind of confidence in their
........... They will have the realize that they're going to have to hire
extra full-time help to monitor
their site and remove these fakes rather than rely on fellow e-bayers to
report these scams.>>

the property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/