<VV> 60 Corvair Scam on e-bay ( humor ?)

D. Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Sat Jul 21 19:35:27 EDT 2007

    So, you have been doing their job for free !!!

    Daniel (nothing better to do do this weekend)

<<That is why I have reported well over 1,000 of these fake ads
in the last two weeks. I told e-bay that they should be much more proactive
if they expect there users to have any kind of confidence in their site...............
........... They will have the realize that they're going to have to hire extra full-time help to monitor
their site and remove these fakes rather than rely on fellow e-bayers to
report these scams.>>