<VV> Fly wheel question

Cash Case cash.case at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jul 22 13:21:49 EDT 2007

Ok- Maybe I have another or different problem.
When I press the clutch pedal, I get the noise and vibration.
When I release the clutch pedal the noise and vibration goes away
(most of the time).
A couple of times while driving, I pressed the clutch pedal to change
gears.
The noise was very evident and I could feel vibration.
I quickly pressed the clutch pedal again and the noise and vibration
stopped.
My first thought was that it was a pilot bushed spinning in it's hole
or the throw out bearing complaining.
I think either way, if I break open the clutch mechanics I'm going to
replace it all.
I just want to make sure I get the fly wheel fixed. I'm sure it's
original.
And I want to do it right. ;op
-Cash