<VV> Convention visit

levair at aol.com levair at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 20:17:14 EDT 2007

Today 3 famous Corvair people stopped on the way to Detroit to vist with Michael and I .
These famous navigators with their GPSs sailed right by our houses with the Corvairs parked in the front yards near the road.
Sure hope they don't enter a very hard rally.
?? We were thrilled to visit with Ned Madson, Terry Kalp, and Jim Dallas and look their cars over.
? We all got afflicted with "loose jaw" disease and they didn't leave until 4:00 PM.
Hope you weren't waiting on them somewhere.?
?? Seems that we've already had part of our convention right here.

Warren