<VV> Re: Driving to Sterling Heights from Chicago - Need opinions

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 23:11:32 EDT 2007

In a message dated 7/21/2007 2:29:26 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
dkdewald at pasty.net writes:

Learn to
live with the U-turn left. It is the method by which traffic lights can be
synchronized so that one can drive 2, 3, or more MILES (not blocks) on a
major surface road (at or slightly above the speed limit) without hitting a
single red light.

Dale,
I've been to some cities that had their traffic lights gauged for a certain
speed... I know parts of Louisville (KY) had some set at 35 MPH... I told my
police officer friend once "You know, those lights that are set at 35 MPH, they
work at 70 MPH too"..... he almost dropped his coffee cup!
You guys headed to MI have a safe and enjoyable trip!
I'll be fixing lawn mowers....
:-(
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Derby City Corvair, Central Kentucky Corvair
1961 Greenbrier
1963 Greenbrier
1964 700 sedan
1969 Monza coupe FOR SALE