<VV> Sacramento Hotel - no Vair

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 23 02:32:48 EDT 2007

Hello,

My wife and I will be in Sacramento in Oct.  We are trying to decide where
to stay.  Last time (long ago) we stayed at the Juliana (near the entrance
to China Town).  We were thinking that we might like to stay closer to the
pier (seems like there is more than one and they are numbered - in the
30's?).

Anyone who could provide suggestions (and possible pricing), please contact
off line.  If you know a LINK to your suggestion, that would be helpful
also.

Please accept my thanks for any responses and do not expect to hear back
until sometime after convention.

Later, JR