<VV> lifters...deep dimple or "stock"?

burkhard at rochester.rr.com burkhard at rochester.rr.com
Tue Jul 24 09:37:02 EDT 2007

Where are you going to buy "stock" ones from? Do you have a supply of
NOS ones? As I understand it, the original design has not been made in
many years, the replacements having a more shallow dimple than original
(which many people don't like -- this is why the "deep dimple" ones are
touted as an improvement).

Jim Burkhard