<VV> backfire on one side

Lawerance Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Tue Jul 24 11:27:38 EDT 2007

You should have done the compression test immediately after originally
adjusting the valves!  Before starting....would've eliminated them from any
further trouble shooting if you had problems..   live and learn!

Yes, the balance test will show if you have a weak / dead cylinder.....
note RPM  drop on each

Also, for a quick test for LEANESS....  with finger...hold choke on
offending carb 2/3-3/4  closed and blip the throttle....this richens the
mixture!

Matt Nall    CORSA,