<VV> Fuel gauge questions

Lawerance Nall nalllm at verizon.net
Thu Jul 26 22:06:03 EDT 2007

I'll take her!! gg [ raised one son]

If you are in the east...   The Corvair Ranch in Pennsylvania

West     California Corvair parts

if into "kinkie" transactions.. Pheonix Charlie! [ best price..but with a
price!]

All these are in the Communique / Corsa's website /  or add a "dot com" to
them and try that!

A complete dash was  / is probably $5 US , especially on Saturday! in
Detroit!

Matt Nall    CORSA,