<VV> Convention critique

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Fri Jul 27 00:21:17 EDT 2007

Last year it seemed like everyone was unhappy about one thing or another at
the convention. This year seems much better, although I wasn't in Buffalo. I
haven't heard or seem anything really bad. Sure there have been some hiccups,
but the DACC has reacted to them very well, in my opinion. Everyone I've
talked  to in the host chapter has been friendly, courteous and helpful. I give
them two  thumbs up!!!

One of my favorite things about the convention is the people, great Corvair
people. I have seem many of my Corvair friends from around the country and met
a  few new ones. I have seen some that I haven't had the opportunity to
really talk  to very much. I hope to get that done the next couple days because I'm
not going  on the rally or the econorun. Tomorrow morning I'm fulfilling my
Director chore  of manning the CORSA merchandize booth. That will be a great
opportunity to see  and meet more folks.

Ned