<VV> Spyder Dash Cluster Installed in 64 FC DeluxeI

D. Monasterio dmonasterio at megared.net.mx
Fri Jul 27 13:25:19 EDT 2007

   I installed the Spyder dash on my Rampy years ago and there are no issues with the fuel sender unit as it is 30 ohms (like on early cars) . AFAIK all early speedometers (all FCs included) have the same ratio so, the Spyder speedo should work as fine as the original one.

   Daniel Monasterio

<<Question for those in the know: will the Spyder gas gauge work well with  the
existing FC fuel level sender (calibration OK?)?  And, how about the
calibration of the speedometer? The rear in the Brier is 3:55, but haven't a  clue
about the car the dash cluster came from. I'm assuming all will be well as  long
as the spedo gear in the drive train matches the axle ratio (which it  does).>>