<VV> Price gouging warning

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 28 21:29:10 EDT 2007

For those who do your own carb rebuilds and small parts cleaning, I thought I would pass along a sticker shock I had while picking up some rear view mirror glue at Advance today (it's hot enough here to make mirrors fall off). I noticed that their price on a gallon can (3 quarts cleaner, 1 quart air) of Gunk carb and parts cleaner went from $11.98 last week to $17.77 ($5.92 a quart) this week. Better to stick to the professional strength brands in the 5 gallon cans and dilute your own (around 50-cents a quart or less). Just FYI.
The Carbmeister