<VV> Fwd: Irwindale Race Day on Saturday, August 4

Jack Pinard corvairjack at verizon.net
Sun Jul 29 00:22:36 EDT 2007

dave statland <sixtysixturbo at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Irwindale Race Day is on Saturday, August 4.  We are meeting at Travel Town in Griffith Park.  We will meet at 12:30pm and leave at 1:30pm.  If you are meeting us at the Speedway, be there by 2:30pm.

  Irwindale Speedway is located in Irwindale, just south of the 210 Freeway and the 605 Freeway.

  THIS EVENT IS ABSOLUTELY FREE TO ANYONE IN A CORVAIR - and here is what you get!   -  a parade lap around the track, preferred Corvair Display Area,  and free admission to enjoy the races.

  For more information on the Speedway, go to their web page at Irwindale.com.

  Please RSVP to me at Sixtysixturbo at sbcglobal.net.  Or call me at (818) 345-9304.

  Pass this information on to anyone that will bring a Corvair.

        John W. "Jack " Pinard

  116 E Garden Green, Port Hueneme CA 93041
  Home 805 984-2692  -  Cell 805 340-6533