<VV> Serendipitous - Telegraph cruise

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sun Jul 29 22:49:02 EDT 2007

We spent Saturday at Greenfield Village at the Ford museum.  We stayed until closing and had a great time.  In the parking lot getting ready to leave, a friendly and nice Detroitian (Dearbornian?) pulled up next to us and said he like our car and all that.  He then said we should take it to the Telegraph Cruise.   It turns out there was a major car cruise down Telegraph Road Saturday.  We were going that way anyway to get to the freeway we wanted so we checked it out.  It was wild.  There were all kinds of cars cruising and lots of people and more cool cars on the sidelines checking it out.   There were classics and hotrods and modern muscle (Viper coupe).  I did see an early model in one of the parking lots on the side.  This went on for the whole length of Telegraph that we drove down.  It was a nice send off to our convention week and it was completely unplanned.  Thank you anonymous Detroit guy!!

We did hear some compliments from the sidelines.  That was nice considering how cool some of the cars cruising were.

mikeH
Tidewater VA