<VV> Electric cooling fan results

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Mon Jul 30 04:18:13 EDT 2007

I've seen the blower curves for a 911 blower. that 9 HP is at full  throttle,
pushing nearly 3600 CFM, at 20" H2O. That's one hell of a lot better  than
what the Corvair blower does!

Porsches do have more open fin area, but to cool effectively, it simply
takes AIR FLOW! And they also push a LOT more air through their fins than Chevy
did.

And that's a ray of hope...

In a message dated 7/29/2007 11:59:25 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,