<VV> Piston rings concern

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 31 02:32:41 EDT 2007

I think that was a 2 cycle engine and Corvairs use 4 cycle engines.  SOME of
them (Corvair engines) came with valve rotators.  I know that we are talking
about rings here, but AFAIK the same principle (even the ware) would apply.
Space the grooves 1/3 around the piston from one another at installation and
sleep well at night.

Later, JR