<VV> LM Front brakes pull

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 31 04:49:55 EDT 2007

Possible...  There was a fluid leak at some time in the past.  The shoes are
contaminated and no amount of brake clean will fix that.  New shoes are
likely on the near horizon if that is the case.

Sounds as if you've already replaced rubber hoses and shoes.  So, that
leaves me with - the mechanic got grease (or some other foreign substance)
on a shoe or did not install correctly (shorter lining toward the front of
the car).  But, if neither of those are the answer and the right side locks
up - look for the problem to be on the left side - the RT side is getting
greater pressure from the master for some reason - possible block on the
LFT.

BTW - I've seen them with two short linings on one side and two long linings
on the other side - so don't gasp if that is what you find.  Just swap as
needed.

Later, JR