<VV> LM Front brakes pull

Gary & Susan Lowell sglowell10 at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 28 15:32:21 EDT 2007

Help!
Last year my Stock - nothing fancy brake systemed 65 Corsa
Convertible pulled right on sudden braking. Wouldn't pull as much if
I applied brakes slowly. Wouldn't pull at all (hard or soft braking)
some of the time.
Had front cylinders rebuilt, & a brake job on the front. That seemed
to greatly lessen but not eliminate the problem. On more rare
occasions, I would get a slight pull to the right.
Over the winter I replaced both flex brake lines and that improved
the problem (no pulling) for a while but  now I get a very severe and
intermittent pull to the LEFT on hard braking.
Today I bled the brakes, replacing the DOT 3 with DOT 5 with no
change in the severe pull left situation.
The car shows about 50,000 miles mostly spent in the south with
virtually no rust showing underneath.
I hesitate to just continue throwing parts at it without some sort of
plan, so, I am looking for any suggestions you guys may have.
Thanks
Gary