<VV> My Convention Top 10

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Mon Jul 30 22:07:32 EDT 2007

My Top Ten Reasons I had a great time in Detroit

10. Having tons of fun at a very well run convention

9. Hearing  someone say something like, “you youngsters” and know they’re
including me in  that group

8. Nearly  perfect weather, both during the convention and the  ride

7. Indoor  go cart races

6. Buying  all sorts of cool Corvair parts

5. Bench racing in the  parking lot

4. The car show at the Tech  Center

3. The Heritage Center  tour

2. Seeing all my Corvair friends and  making new  ones

and the number 1 Reason I  had a great time in  Detroit

1. Making it there, running Waterford  Hills, the autocross and the drive
back home with no mechanical or animal  damage to the car (just over 1000 miles
each  way)

Ned