<VV> Looking for an owner in the San Diego area

Grant Young gyoungwolf at earthlink.net
Tue Jul 31 22:00:08 EDT 2007

Hello Californians,
I am trying to contact someone who is possibly a club member or known to members in the San Diego, CA area. His name is Kean Rager, Jr. and he has a 1963 Spyder. We have a disagreement on whether he received a carburetor and I have not been able to get a reply from his email or phone number. I have supplied proof of delivery and a facsimile of his signature via the post office. Any tips would be appreciated, as paypal has pulled the funds from my account irrespective of the data provided to them. Hopefully, this is just one of those big misunderstandings....
Thanks,
Grant Young