<VV> tow bars

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Jun 2 07:08:45 EDT 2007

All,
I have a tow bar like the one offered from Harbor Frieght!
Mine came from J.C. Whitney and it works quite well. I remove the bumper and
I use the largest thick washers that will fit where it attaches to the body.
This spreads the load over the widest area. Yes, it's sheet metal but strong
enough. I would not be concerned a bit to tow cross country with this rig.
Now lets see... do you tow a convertible backwards ..or......GGG!

Rick Norris
CORSA Lifer
#36 Sunoco Corvair
66 Crown V8 Vair