<VV> LM power top solution found SCHEMATIC

Michael Kovacs kovacsmj at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 2 14:53:20 EDT 2007

Mine was a crude hand drawn affair as I worked it out. This is the real deal.

  We'll give proper credit. http://padgett.ws/files/66topschem.jpg.

BBRT <chsadek at comcast.net> wrote:
  Mike,
I respectfully suggest you send the schematic to Ned Madsen who is compiling
the various circuit diagrams for all years and putting them on CDs and
plastic-covered paper/card stock for sale at nominal prices-barely covering
the cost of doing them. aeroned at aol.com

Chuck Sadek - No he doesn't know and of course, I get nothing for this.