<VV> Side Mirrors...

Rick Norris ricknorris at suddenlink.net
Sat Jun 2 20:38:11 EDT 2007

They are copies of the famous Talbot racing mirriors used back in the day on
a lot of English cars. I have a set in chrome, one of which I put on the
track car. The originals were aluminum which you can still get but, they are
very expensive.

Rick Norris

  Hi:

  When I bought my mid-engine 1966 Corsa, these mirrors were in the trunk.

  http://tinyurl.com/2f7q2e

  I'm unable to install them because I have no clue which car they came off
of.
  I need the installation kit/gasket. (the place for the old/original
mirrors is no
  longer there -- the car is repainted and the door handles are shaved too).

  Could you identify these mirrors? Does anyone know where I could get the
kit to
  install them?

  Regards,

  Tony Irani