<VV> front spoilers- functional or decorative?

Secular rusecular at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 4 16:07:34 EDT 2007

  CJ:

  Do the empirical thing dude !

  Try driving on the highway...let an 18 wheeler pass you by while you're
  doing 60 or so...

  Believe me ! it's a nice _adrenaline rush_ having the front end do the
  belly dance without the spoiler :)

  ...then after a few "holy sh%$" and "holy mother of..." and a few choice
  exclamation bursts...you'll end up buying that cool decorative thing called the
  front spoiler :)

  http://tinyurl.com/2q98vm

  or call Lon at:

  1 (503) 434-1648