<VV> 64 vert on ebay (item#280121170177

Western Canada CORSA westerncanadacorsa at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 5 14:39:38 EDT 2007

Geoff,

I think you're thinking of Greg from Corvair Specialties personal COUPE,
although I haven't been to the FBT in a few years.

Either way, somewhere in the middle of his asking and the current bid is
probably the right price for the car, IMO.  It IS a convertible and it does
have front disc brakes, among other things.

Just my .02, but I don't mind seeing the value of Corvairs go up a bit.  A
good restoration isn't cheap, and that's what is going to be required of
these cars if we hope to see them around for years to come.  People buying
Corvairs because they're cheap and driving them into the ground knowing
there will be another cheap one around the corner does the hobby a long term
dis-service.  The reality is, people DO look at "how much will this be worth
if I ever decide to sell it" when doing a restoration.  And while there are
very few cars out there that will let you get all your money back invested
in a restoration

Regards,
Joel