<VV> ebay vert (no tech)

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jun 5 17:35:57 EDT 2007

Chris...  The Aug OCPG states on the cover the "next investment frontier" is
pre-war iron.  If you have an antique car for profit purposes, maybe that is
where you should look?

But, since you say you like to DRIVE your Vair - as most of us do, don't be
looking for any great sudden jumps in value.  A class 3 '66 with 140 is
worth $4200 to $8400 depending on the model.  Someone familiar with
inflation calculations will probably tell you that they've not kept up with
that when compared to the price new.

Later, JR
CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)