<VV> re; rebuilding carbs

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 22:13:36 EDT 2007

Ray
   I am in the process of a rebuild of a 110 with
24000 miles on the speedo. It had terrible amount of
carbon build up. No compression at any cylinder. The
previous owner never drove the car on the highway. It
was driven in parades (until the smoke became to much)
and then just short trips to the store, then just
around the farm. It sat for several years until I
brought in home. I wish I had taken pictures of the
build up around the valves. nasty looking stuff.
Everything cleaned up nicely and I should have back
together this week.