<VV> FC Front Suspension differences

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 22:18:27 EDT 2007

I am getting ready to overhaul my '64 Greenbrier front suspension.  I  have
an extra complete front suspension that appears to be the same as what  I have
on the Greenbrier now, but I don't have an early FC to compare it  to.  What
are the differences between the early and later FC front  suspensions--I
remember them being pretty obvious.  I'd prefer to rebuild  the spare unit as it has
less rust.

I can sort this out eventually, but I thought I'd ask to see if I can  save a
some time.

Thanks,

Bob Hall
Group Corvair