<VV> Corvair values

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Tue Jun 5 23:32:17 EDT 2007

I really don't care all that much about the values of Corvairs, I have no
plans to sell my cars anytime. I do have plans to buy a convertible soon, so I
do care about buying that at a descent price. The great thing about Corvairs
is  that most Corvair guys know what they are really worth. I know that if I'm
patient enough I can find the car I want at a price I can afford. The bottom
line is a car, or anything else, is only worth what someone is willing to pay
 for it. That EM is nice (minus the wheels and tailpipe) but I wouldn't pay
$18K  for it, maybe $10K.

Ned