<VV> 66 Brown Convt - ebay 290123566109 Streator Illinois ends today 450 start Zero bids

Tamias Metis korvayrouille66 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 6 04:00:44 EDT 2007

If this is not a listing by an ebay scammer,   it  might be  a  great parts car or  long term project  for someone in or around the land of Lincoln.   Rough shape  brown 66 automatic thats probably full of highly oxidized sheet metal.   How severely?   Pictures  show a car that appears to be well worth the $450 .    There is only a bill of sale,  no title.    I just saw the ebay listing,  I do not know the seller or anything about it.   I am not interested in it.   If it is  a legitimate ebay listing and not a scammer,  someone within  driving distance of the sellers location   that needs a LM convt parts car or ambitious LM convert project  might want to check it out.   Zero bidders ,  $450 start ,  no reserv   on   this  Chocolate brown with tan 66 .   Likely a 'Flintstones Mobile'  with plenty of rust  but the photographs shown don't look too bad.    This one closes today  &  zero bids thus far...  If its not a scammer could be certainly useful for somebody   close by
 as obviously such a cheap parts/project car doesn't warrant spending anything with a shipper.   I'm simply reporting what I saw on ebay.          Tamias  Metis