<VV> Retro fitting seatbelts

Melissa Layman melissa_layman at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 6 04:42:35 EDT 2007

I have just bought my first Corvair, a '63 Monza Spyder convertable.  I am
also new to this list and I'm enthusiatically watching the questions and
answers as they come out in the digests.

My question is this:  does anyone out there know of a website or other
resource with instructions and/or information about retrofitting seatbelts
into my 'Vair?  I don't like the idea of my kids in the back seat without
belts and the several hundred hits on google were no help at all.

I can't wait to get my little beauty registered and on the road.  I would be
happy to post pictures or send them along if anyone is interested.

Mel.

Ontario, Canada