<VV> mounting provisions for front seat belts in '63

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 6 17:37:23 EDT 2007

Rear belts were optional in '65 (other years as well?).  Anyway, my prior
'65 had dimples in the floor where the belts were to be mounted.  I didn't
look at the current ones since the belts were in place when I bought it.
Don't know if that would have been a dealer or a factory install if the
option (rarely in those days) had been ordered.

The point I'm trying to make is to look for dimples in the floor pans (or
rocker inboard sides) for appropriate locations.

Later, JR

CCE and CORSA member
'61 Rampside Standard 4/110
'65 Monza Convertible 4/140
'66 beater 500 Coupe "icemobile" 4/140 (50%)